Be involved in the Interstate Bridge Replacement program! This opportunity is open to High School and College students. At the Interstate Bridge Replacement program, we are committed to centering equity in our processes and our outcomes. Enriching the lives of our community members through internships is a priority. Interns will start June 7th (start date may be flexible so APPLY to be considered). High school interns will be paid the following:
- Juniors $15.20/hr.
- Seniors $15.68/hr.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing tasks as a part of a team, including community engagement, advisory committee, and media tasks
- Working directly and online with the community
- Assisting in creating, writing, editing, assembling, and distributing of memos, flyers, newsletters, online meeting content, and other products
- Engaging and collaborating with the program team remotely
- Junior or Senior in High School
- Effective and reliable communicator
- Knowledge or aptitude for learning marketing, promotion and creative strategies, community engagement
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of changing priorities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Knowledge of MS Office 365
- Enthusiasm, motivation, drive, and the ability to take initiative
- Able to reliably set priorities, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Cooperative and collaborative team member with ability to communicate in a professional and respectful manner with all clients, co-workers, stakeholders, community members, public officials, and other business partners
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Multilingual a plus
Please submit your resume to email@example.com If you do not have a resume, please see the Career Specialist in your building for assistance!