Learn about the many options VPS students have in terms of career and college readiness and how to best support your student in making their decisions at the Future Ready Parent Workshop.
The Future Ready Parent Workshop provides informational sessions about college and career planning as well as guidance on supporting your 6-12 grade student through this process.
The workshop will include sessions on topics such as:
- High School and Beyond planning
- Earning college credit in high school
- Options after high school (Enrollment, Enlistment, Employment)
- College and university application, admissions and finances
- Career opportunities and jobs in demand
- Navigating college for the first time
- Supporting students with different abilities
Interpreters will be available in Spanish, Russian, Chuukese, and ASL.